Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SO GUESS FLIPPING WHAT.
we have an AVID reader of this blog.
we apologize for the inconsistency of keeping posted. Then again, we only have one reader.
ARE YOU CURIOUS WHO OUR READER IS?
her name is Tina. Tina Graves. She is my aunt. (LeAndra)
Emma and i were just talking about it,and we have decided that she is adorable!
Anyways, I leave for COLORADO in like 9 days, i am once again leaving my best friend on her birthday.
i hate it, but being in Colorado freaking rocks yo!
So, in class we just entered everything we ate yesterday into myplate.gov
AnD GUESS WHO IS FATTER? emma.
emma is fat.
okay well no, she is way skinnier than me,but her metabolism is as fast as a dingo chasing a baby.
assuming babies run at about 100 mph.
which they do.
i know so.
Anyways,i was low on my total colories only because i worked all last night and didnt eat much.
also with work.they HATE ME I SWEAR.
they always put Emma on headset,so she get to repeat "Its a great night here at chick fil a my name is Emma how may i serve you?" about 358925629 times a day. Oh, well what do i do? WELL I DONT TAKE ORDERS THATS FOR SURE.
i usually walk around and clean tables and spills and the piss kids leave me in the playplace. HOW FUN!
oh, but when im not doing that, i have to walk around for hours sweating my insides out in a cow suit. And to makes things worse, IM DRESSED AS SANTA COW.santa cow wears a hug jacket and it makes it even more like AN INFERNO. (emmas favorite word)
anyways little kids screaming and running to me calling me mister cow is not my all time favorite thing.
Well,i have to take a nap or something.
peace.

1 comment: