Tuesday, June 28, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

you know that thang with the photos for 30 days? That whole shiz on Facebook? yeeeeah. well we're doin it. RIGHT HERE. because we thought we would be totally the bombizzle. Like my slang? I just feel like i should be breakdancing and bustin up a rap up in here.

Yo my name is Emma
 And I really don't know how to rap
I just feel like i wanna
so don't interrupt and give me crap
ANYWAY....


DAY ONE: (a picture of yourself with 10 facts)

 
1. I am a blond at heart
2. I guarantee that I will win in sarcastic comebacks.
3. I live with 6 other kids, that aren’t my siblings.
4. I am Greek
5. I play badminton
6. I high jump (at least try to)
7. I have a phobia of semi trucks.
8. I like to watch horror movies.
9. If I wasn’t Mormon, I would get a tattoo that says “love.” On my wrist
10. My dream is to become a police officer


1. Someday I will invent a new way to travel and it will be epic.
2. I am Dutch.
3. I love black & white movies, old musicals, and westerns.
4. I hate people who act like they’re “too cool for school”.
5. Milk is awesome and so is OJ with Nesquik
6. I plan to travel the world and own a mini cooper.
7. My dream job is to design wedding dresses and sell them in my own shop.
8. I am a dare devil. I love doing crazy stuff.
9. My family is the most important thing to me.
10.  I love my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment