Monday, September 16, 2013

LeAndra here, wut.

Hey, tis LeAndra. Emma has been the main blogger here, lately. and by 'lately' i mean these past 3 years.
We have decided that this blog will be used by us daily when we split up, and go off to college. Emma plansto carry out her studies here in Arizona, and become a midwife, and me? Well, as much as i hate school I am resentfully planning on college. But out of state for me. Possibly forever as well. I want to stay a couple years with my dad and/or friends in Colorado for a couple of years, working as a cna in an assisted living home in Fort Collins. After that, i plan on having enough money to pay for my now IN STATE tuition and attend Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, CO. I will continue to study nursing and hopefullyget a good enough background in law to become a medical examiner. now THAT would be sweet. if not, i am perfectly fine in life being a geriatric nurse, until i marry and have kids of my own. and hopefully my husband will be a great provider.anywayssssss...iam supposed to be working on my STEEEWWWPID mythology online class. so ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment