Sunday, September 29, 2013

whaapaaah, dood. WINTAH FEERMUL

HEy-OooHh.
LeAndra here for now.
Emma is probably taking a nap.Okay, its Sunday, 4:20 pm, DUH she is napping. i would be as well, only see, here is the thing. i have just got a lot of crap going on.
Its just ridiculous.
other than that, my life has been pretty swell. I have Surrounded myself with amazing people, and by that, i mean Emma. lets face it.
she
is
my
O
N
L
Y
friend.
and im okay with that.
ANDD, now that homecoming is over with.
twas last night, and neither of us got asked, its winter formal asking time. (girl ask boy)
and i am just not looking forward to that.
a. FORMAL. that means a dress, and makeup, which are two things im bad at.
b. ASKING. now, many people say that i am a flirt. which is hurtful honestly. i like talking to people, but i hate probably 99% of them. its sad but true. and at my school, i dont talk to any boys. haha.
i literally have maybe 2 really close guy friends, and one is homosexual. so hes off of my list.
its just one more thing to add to my stress list.
well sshhhfanx for reading. even though this is a secret blog.
also,my favorite hymn is playing on my pandora station right now.
praise to the man.
its amazing.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment